DotNetNuke Community Edition, Version 05.02.01 which was released on Dec 22, 2009 has been updated today. Major highlights of DotNetNuke Community Edition, Version 05.02.01 are:
- Fixed issue where banners were not properly rotated according to the specified views/clicks
- Fixed issue where upgrades could fail if the the user account did not have permission to update objects in some db schemas
- Fixed issue where list values were visible outside of the Portal where they were created.
- Fixed issue where caching providers were not rendering unicode characters properly.
- Fixed issue with missing Telerik assembly in the source package.
- Fixed issue where Ajax HostSetting was not properly set on upgrade from 4.x installations.
- Fixed issues where upgrades would fail with a unique index violation
- Fixed issue with the Starter Kit which was missing HTML module files
- Fixed issue where page templates were not working correctly
- Fixed default settings for the module and output caching providers
- Fixed issue which prevented Blog module from working after some upgrades to 5.x
- Fixed issue when creating a new module in the Module Definition Wizard if the .ascx extension was not specified.
- Fixed issue where localization was not working if the application virtual directory name was also part of the module name.
- Fixed issue where the FriendlyName for Schedule Items was not being saved.
- Fixed issue where GetUserCountByPortal was making excessive database calls instead of using cached values
- Added binding redirect setting in web.config to prevent versioning issues with Telerik assembly
Post a Comment