1. Go to following link of Samsung website. Alternatively you can also search for Samsung ML-2510 Driver to find it in search engine.
Direct Link: http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/detail/support.do?group=printersmultifunction&type=printersmultifunction&subtype=blackandwhitelaserprinters&model_nm=ML-2510&language=&cate_type=all&dType=D&mType=DR&vType=&prd_ia_cd=06010400&disp_nm=ML-2510&model_cd=ML-2510/XAA&menu=download
2. Select the Support & Download tab and then select the Driver tab.
3. Select the “Win 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 - Univeral Print Driver (ver.188.8.131.52) to download.
4. Once it is downloaded, then double click to install it. Then connect your Samsung ML-2510 Printer to the computer.
9. Windows & will detect it and configure it. Print a test page to confirm everything is working.