http://www.wolframalpha.com is a new search engine launched today. This search engine is targeted to make all systematic knowledge immediately computable by anyone. You enter your question or calculation, and Wolfram|Alpha uses its built-in algorithms and growing collection of data to compute the answer.
Currently it is working very slow and also showing an alert as in screenshots below.
“Type “New York” and then press “=”.
More Samples from the Wolfram Alpha Website:
New to Wolfram|Alpha?
A few things to try:
- enter any date (e.g. a birth date) june 23, 1988
- enter any town (e.g. a home town) new york
- enter any two stocks IBM Apple
- enter any calculation $250 + 15%
- enter any math formula x^2 sin(x)
- enter any two first names andrew, barbara
- enter any food 1 apple + 2 oranges
- enter any measurement 45 mph
- enter any chemical formula H2SO4
- enter any musical notes C Eb G C
- more »