If you forgot your password on your windows XP, don’t vary I am giving method to change your administrator password without knowing administrator password
1. Restart you computer
2. While booting, press F8 and enter in to "Safe Mode"
3. At the user menus in XP Welcome screen. Click on a user who has administrative privilege and this time system will not ask you for a password
4. Go to Start>Run and then type CMD .
5. At command prompt type in >cd C:\Windows\System32,
6. From hear first backup one file name “logon.scr” example – c:\windows\system32>copy logon.scr logon.bak
7. Now type c:\windows\system32>copy cmd.exe logon.scr
8. And after this we will assign new password for our users suppose our user is Administrator and its new password is admin@123
9. To change password use this command c:\windows\system32>net user administrator admin@123
10. Now a message will appear for successful completion, this means next time your will login Administrator account with new password is admin@123
11. Restart the PC and you and try your new password