On Monday, Nov. 19, Microsoft announced that Visual Studio 2008 and the .NET Framework 3.5 were released to manufacturing (RTM). With more than 250 new features,Visual Studio 2008 includes significant enhancements in every edition, including Visual Studio Express and Visual Studio Team System.
Microsoft also created a white paper which describes how you can break through your software development challenges with Visual Studio 2008. This white paper discusses key features and explains how Visual Studio 2008 can help development teams of all sizes to:
- Improve developer productivity
- Deliver breakthrough user experiences
- Effectively communicate and collaborate
- Improve software quality
- Enhance visibility into project status and quality
Also there are following useful links that you can use:
- There are people who still using VS 2003. They must be havinbg question now whether to upgrate to Visual Studio 2005 or 2008? What's more risk? ChristophDotNet is discussing about this same issue here.
Post a Comment